From "Steven Gruverman" <sgruv...@bowdoin.edu>
Subject Re: Forte and Cactus
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:06:03 GMT
Vincent,

Thanks for your reply.

The version of Forte I have says its using Tomcat 3.2. This was recently
installed, so I think it probably the latest one they support. But should
investigate to confirm this and find out when we might expect Forte with a newer
version of Tomcat.

Your suggestion for passing the multiple session IDs in a cookie sounds like it
would be very applicable to the testing I need to do.I'll try it once I've got a
newer version of Tomcat/Forte that plays better with Cactus.

I appreciate your help and hope I'll be able to report some sucess with Cactus
and Forte in the near future.

- Steve