From "Rajagopal. V" <raja0...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic and Cactus
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:51:37 GMT
Before I put in my question, let me thank you guyz for
a wonderful product.

Now for the question.. Im testing my EJBs running on
Weblogic using Cactus.
When I have WEblogic running and I start my ant
process to test the code, i get an exception
sometimes....
   [junit] Testcase: testLoadDocument took 0.57 sec
   [junit]     Caused an ERROR
   [junit] Not a valid response
   [junit]
org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Not a
valid response

But again, sometimes it works and it gives me the test
results. Im not sure why is this happening.

On the other hand, if I dont have weblogic running and
let hte TEst Ant Script start my Weblogic server, it
works fine all the time.. I saw in a message in this
group that it was a bug in some earlier release. Is
this the case?

Has anyone experienced the same? Im using WL 6.1 with
Cactus 1.3

TIA
Raj