From ken adjei <kencac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Not a valid response
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:17:04 GMT

 Cheers  laurent
that's seems to have worked

Many thanks
ken
  laurent.duperval@masq.ca wrote: On 29 Apr, ken adjei wrote:

> Can anyone give me a clue to what is happening here with this exception
> reponse for one of test classes in cactus ?
>
> org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Not a valid response

In my case, this happened when the server wasn't being accessed witht he
correct URL. I also see occur periodically for no apparent reason. In that
case, I restart the ant build and the problem usually goes away.

Laurent Duperval

THOREAU'S THEORIES OF ADAPTATION
1) After months of training and you finally understand all of a program's
commands, a revised version of the program arrives with an all-new
command structure.
2) After designing a useful routine that gets around a familiar "bug" in
the system, the system is revised, the "bug" taken away, and you're
left with a useless routine.
3) Efforts in improving a program's "user friendliness" invariable lead
to work in improving user's "computer literacy".
4) That's not a "bug", that's a feature!