From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: need help with setting up cactus
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:19:06 GMT
On 26 Apr, ken adjei wrote:

> Hi everyone

HI,

> I keep getting   "Failed to invoke
> suite():java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"

Hmmm, is it possible that you don't have same version of Junit in your
container and in VAJ?

> I have also tried to run one of the servlet test example in orion  1.5.2
> and I put the details of the servlet in the web.xml file ("note: that
> I'm doing everything in default-web-app")  also added all the jar's in
> the web-inf/lib
>
> a directory which I created, however, when I call the TestSampleServlet
> which test the SampleServlet (both located in the classes directory of
> C:applsoriondefault-web-appWEB-INFclasses)
>
> I don't get anything happening !!!
>
> What I want to know is how do see my results ?

Your results should be printed on stdout. I'm not sure about this particular
problem.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
 17. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.