From ken adjei <kencac...@yahoo.com>
Subject need help with setting up cactus
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:20:58 GMT

Hi everyone

I don't know if I have mis -read the instructions of cactus, however, I can't get the examples
to run in visual age

I keep getting   "Failed to invoke suite():java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"

I have also tried to run one of the servlet test example in orion  1.5.2  and I put the details
of the servlet in the web.xml file ("note: that I'm doing everything in default-web-app")
 also added all the jar's in the web-inf/lib

a directory which I created, however, when I call the TestSampleServlet which test the SampleServlet
(both located in the classes directory of C:applsoriondefault-web-appWEB-INFclasses)

I don't get anything happening !!!

What I want to know is how do see my results ?

please help, please help