From "Rajagopal. V" <raja0...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Not a valid response
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:57:11 GMT
Im trying to test a Entity Bean using Cactus...
I used the setUp method to create a row in the
database and then use the testXXX method to see if the
primary key is the same as the one with which i
created(Stupid Test Case, bear with me!!!)..

This is a testCondition
assertEquals("BatchID Dint Match", 999, batchID);

When the batchID is 999 from the entity bean, it works
fine, saying all tests succeeded

But if i change the line to
assertEquals("BatchID Dint Match", 998, batchID);
This case, I expect it to fail. Instead it gives an
exception with the "Not a Valid Response" error.

Help Please!!!!!