From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: Runs on Linux but nor on Solaris :-(
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:49:06 GMT
On 24 Apr, To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org wrote:

> Which is what I'm using. My point was to say that the URL seems to work
> because I get no errors from a browser but I do get one from ant. But you
> probably know better so let me make sure. :-)

Yep, turns out my brain extrapolated a bit from what my eyes saw. It looks
like there is a different behaviour, depending on whether you're on Linux or
not. On Linux, a testURL that says

http://localhost:8080/cactus

has /ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST

appended properly to it when the tests are run but it doesn't do the same on
Solaris. It's kind of a surprising behaviour, I find.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?