From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: Runs on Linux but nor on Solaris :-(
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:50:28 GMT
On 24 Apr, Vincent Massol wrote:
>> Well, isn't a 40x error supposed to be displayed by the browser? If I
> use
>>
>>  http://localhost:8080/cactus/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN
>>
>> I get an error saying that RUN is not a valid service on my Weblogic
>> console, and a 500 error from the browser. When I use RUN_TEST
> instead, I
>> get a blank page and no error from the WL console. I'm not sure what
> that
>> means, though.
>
> As I said in my previous email that URL only works if you're using
> Cactus 1.3

Which is what I'm using. My point was to say that the URL seems to work
because I get no errors from a browser but I do get one from ant. But you
probably know better so let me make sure. :-)

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?