From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Runs on Linux but nor on Solaris :-(
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:44:56 GMT
Hi,

After getting cactus to work on my development machine, I tried it on our
server which is a Solaris machine. The setup is the same but when I execute
the tests, once the server is running, I get these errors:

[runservertests] Checking if server is up ...
[runservertests] ... got error : http://localhost:8080/cactus
[runservertests] Checking if server is up ...
[runservertests] ... got error : http://localhost:8080/cactus
[runservertests] Checking if server is up ...
[runservertests] ... got error : http://localhost:8080/cactus

Any idea what problem this is? I can access the URL correctly from the
machine using lynx correclty. However, inside ant, this doesn't work. It
recognizes that the server is up, but doesn't connect and I'm not sure why.

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

GINSBERG'S THEOREM
    1) You can't win.