From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Almost there! Just a small config problem left
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:02:08 GMT
Hi,

I've finally managed to set up everything properly. The only thing I have
left to do is to get ant to show the report of the tests at the end of the
Junit task. As it happens now, the test report is somewhere in the middle of
all the Weblogic output. Is there a way to get the summary report at the
end, after the app server has closed the connection? Or do I have to force
the webserver to send output to a file instead of the console?

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

ALLEN'S (or CANN'S) AXIOM
    When all else fails, read the instructions.