From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: Running cactus in a separate tree from source
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:32:17 GMT
On 23 Apr, To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org wrote:
> Ok, let me change this question. After rereading the config page, I decided
> to take all the .class files and put them in my cactus.war file. However,
> when I run my tests, I get this error:

Well, looks like a 10 minute break cleared the cobwebs pretty well. Turns
out my web.xml file doesn't contain the name of the correct class to use for
testing. Doh! Let me try again. You can disregard this whole thread...

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

"Life is what happens while you're making other plans"
                     -John Lennon