From devasish sarangi <devasishsara...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "Config How To" setting doesn't work in websphere...
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:55:45 GMT
Hi,

I faced the same problem. I am using Websphere Studio
4 which is the IDE and comes up with a Websphere test
env.
I have found out something that is working for me, its
through hit and trial method. In my web.xml I have two
entries for the ServletRedirector, here they are

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
  <uri-pattern>ServletRedirector</uri-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
  <uri-pattern>/ServletRedirector/*</uri-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

This way I am able to access my ServletRedirector in
the browser both with and without the "/" attached to
it.

I am able to run all the methods of SampleServlet, but
one. For this particular method which forwards to
test.jsp, I am getting FileNotFoundException, even
though I have test.jsp in proper place. Yet to find
out what is going on.

So give it a shot and see if it works.

Thanks,
Devasish