From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: Problems during Cactus build
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:44:50 GMT
On 14 Apr, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Do you still have problems with this ? I don't have the issue here (i.e.
> nothing is missing). I haven't looked in detail at your problem. I will
> if you still think it is an issue.

Uhm... I'll have to check out a clkean version to see. I currently have no
problems (with the j2ee13 branch) but I'm using a patched version, with the
patch I sent.

P.S. We had mail server problems on Monday and the backlogged messages are
just now coming through.

--
Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

"Learned more from a three minute bug fix than we ever did in school."
        Bruce Sprinsteen