From devasish sarangi <devasishsara...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Trouble running the sample
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:49:25 GMT
Vincent,

I have test.jsp in the appropriate place. Yes, when I
dig deep into the code, I found that doForward method
calls test/test.jsp. But I already had the test.jsp
file in its place(I can access through browser).

Moreover, the FileNotFoundException is coming for
http://localhost:8080/test/ServletRedirector/

If test.jsp is missing, I should have got an error
message containing 'test.jsp' . But from the above
message it seems that for some reason its not able to
find the ServletRedirector. Again, this seems
unlikely.

I will keep up my experimentation, if you have any
ideas please let me know.

Thank you for a prompt reply, I appreciate it.
Devasish

sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
> > Source)
> >
> > 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream(AutoRe
> ad
> > HttpURLConnection.java:127)
> >
> > 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.ja
> va
> > :136)
> >
> > 	at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:
> 42
> > 2)
> >
> > 	at

org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)

> > 	at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)