From laurent.duper...@masq.ca
Subject Re: Problems building from CVS source
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:01:58 GMT
On  9 Apr, Vincent Massol wrote:
> hum. Strange. I'll have a look at it tomorrow. Which servlet jar are you
> using (Servlet API 2.2 or 2.3) ?

2.3, looks like.

> No, CVS is the correct location. On Jakarta, there is a nightly build
> every day. You can get the results of this builds on
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/, and you can get the
> Cactus generated jars on http://gump.covalent.net/jars

But some of them seem broken (cactus framework-13 and 12) and it looks like
the code that's giving me problems.

Anyway, I'm attaching some patches (diff -u) that allowed me to pass the
compile portion. I'm now getting the WLS hang everyone's been talking about
so I'm attacking this next.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:laurent.duperval@masq.ca>

HUBBARD'S LAW
    Don't take life too seriously; you won't get out of it alive.