From devasish sarangi <devasishsara...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unknown Host Exception while trying to run Cactus
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 20:20:31 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Cactus with Websphere Studio 4.0
environment. I configured the classpaths both in the
client side and in the server side. When I run
'TestAll' in the TestRunner, I am getting the
following exception

java.net.UnknownHostException: test.port@

	at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source)

	at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source)

	at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(Unknown Source)

	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)

	at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)

	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown
Source)

	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown
Source)

	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)

	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)

	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)

	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)

	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown
Source)

	at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper.addParametersUsingPost(HttpClientHelper.java:182)

	at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper.connect(HttpClientHelper.java:416)

	at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java:129)

	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:422)

	at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)

	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)

Seems like a basic setup problem. But I can't figure
out what. I am able to run the servlet in my Test
Environment sucessfully.

If anybody has a clue, please let me know.
Thanks,
Devasish