From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Runs on Linux but nor on Solaris :-(
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:12:17 GMT
Laurent,

But
> you
> > probably know better so let me make sure. :-)
> >

> Yep, turns out my brain extrapolated a bit from what my eyes saw. It
looks
> like there is a different behaviour, depending on whether you're on
Linux
> or
> not. On Linux, a testURL that says
>
> http://localhost:8080/cactus
>
> has /ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST
>
> appended properly to it when the tests are run but it doesn't do the
same
> on
> Solaris. It's kind of a surprising behaviour, I find.

Not sure what you're saying here ... ! You are the one who specify in
your Ant script the value for testURL, right ? The runservertests Ant
task simply takes this value and uses it, as is, to try to connect to
the server and thus verify if it is alive or not. Thus, there can't be a
difference in URL between Solaris and Windows ...

-Vincent