From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: CactusStrutsTestCase problem
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:40:36 GMT
Rakesh,

It is a bit hard to tell from your stack trace. I believe
TestCactusLoginAction could not be instanciated on the client side
simply because you're missing some jars in your classpath. Make sure you
have everything you need (cactus.jar, commons-httpclient.jar, junit.jar
struts.jar, strutstestcase jar, etc).

-Vincent

P.S.: StrutsTestCase is a separate project from Cactus and it lives in
SourceForge. You can also try their mailing list and forum.

testSuccessfulLogin(servletunit.struts.examples.cactus.TestCactusLoginAc
ti
> on)
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instanciating class
> [servletunit.struts.ex
> amples.cactus.TestCactusLoginAction(testSuccessfulLogin)]
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.getTestClassInstance(Abst
> ractTestCaller.java:311)
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.doTest(AbstractTestCaller
> .java:130)
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.handleRequest(Abstrac
> tTestController.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedi
> rector.java:134)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>         at
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
> pl.java:105)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletCon
> textImpl.java:742)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletCon
> textImpl.java:686)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(Servlet
> ContextManager.java:247)
>         at
> weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.jav
> a:361)
>         at
> weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:261)
>
>         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)
> 2)

testFailedLogin(servletunit.struts.examples.cactus.TestCactusLoginAction
)