From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: HttpSession does not exists
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:08:24 GMT
Thanks Marc. Now, we won't forget that issue and we have no excuse not
to correct it ... :-). Who want to submit a patch ? ;-)

Cheers,
-Vincent

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.setAttribute(PageContextImpl.j
> av
> > a:
> > 244)
> >  at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractPageContextWrapper.dispatch63_setAttrib
> ut

AbstractPageContextWrapper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.jav
> a(
> > 1k
> > ):319)
> >  at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractPageContextWrapper.around63_setAttribut
> e(
> > Ab

stractPageContextWrapper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(
> 1k
> > ):
> > 1147)
> >  at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractPageContextWrapper.setAttribute(Abstrac
> tP
> > ag

eContextWrapper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):316)
> >  at Testresults.setUp(Testresults.java:86)
> >  at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBareServerTest(AbstractTestCase.ja
> va
> > :4
> > 88)
> >  at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.doTest(AbstractTestCaller.ja