From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: HTTP 405 Error with cactus and HPAS
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:12:18 GMT
Pete,

Several questions :
1/ Are you sure your webapp context is "immigration" ?
2/ Can you try without specifying a trailing "/" in cactus.properties
and making sure that the mapping in web.xml matches that (i.e. no
trailing slash).

Thanks
-Vincent

McDermond
> and has the same subject line as above.)
>
> I'm using Hewlett Packerd's application server (HP-AS), and would like
> do some unit testing with Cactus.  Unfortunately, I get the following
> error
> when I run TestRunner, I wind up with the following stack trace:
>
> java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 405 for URL:
> http://localhost:9090/immigration/ServletRedirector/
>
> 	at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)

> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream(AutoRe
ad
> HttpURLConnection.java:127)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.ja
va
> :136)
>
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:
42