From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Runs on Linux but nor on Solaris :-(
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:08:50 GMT
Yep, I know exactly what the problem is ! :-) (Reason being I had
exactly the same error about 3 weeks ago ...).

The answer is simple : you're not using a valid test URL in your
runservertests task. The correct one is :

http://localhost:8080/cactus/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST

See FAQ : http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq5 :-)

P.S.: Even with lynx I'm sure you're getting a 40x error, which means
the URL is not correct.

Note: This URL only works with Cactus 1.3. Otherwise with Cactus 1.2 you
need to put a URL that points to a resource within your webapp (JSP,
Servlet, etc).

-Vincent

It