From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Errors shown in Cactus 1.2 Source.
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 07:56:21 GMT

org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper
> class also.
>
> Do I need to import the commons pakage also?

Yes, Cactus uses commons-httpclient for cookie handling and will soon
use also it to perform HTTP connections between the cactus client side
and the cactus server side.

That said you do not need to import the sources inside VAJava. You
simply need to put the commons-httpclient.jar in your workspace
classpath. This file is available in the lib/ directory of the cactus
distribution.

Thanks
-Vincent