From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problem with ServletInit and testSetAttribute in tests_tomcat _40
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:41:43 GMT
Sam,

Removing the trailing slash and modify your web.xml accordingly should
solve your problem.

I would also suggest to migrate to Cactus 1.3 (see migration guide on
web site).

Thanks
-Vincent

sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnec
ti
> on.java:562)
>    [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream(AutoRe
ad
> HttpURLConnection.java:127)
>    [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.ja
va
> :136)
>    [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:
42
> 2)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)
>    [junit]     at
> junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>    [junit]     at
> junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:131)
>    [junit]     at
junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:173)
>    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:168)
>    [junit]     at
junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:173)
>    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:168)
>    [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTe
st
> Runner.java:231)
>    [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitT
es