From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cactus compatibility
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:14:06 GMT
Sanjay,

That's very weird because even if the servlet was not loaded at startup
you would still be able to access it from a browser ! Thus I believe
that either you've typed the wrong url (not using the correct webapp
context for example) or your web.xml does not have a mapping that
correspond to what you typed.

BTW, if the servlet was not loading properly at startup, Tomcat would
output an error message and stack trace.

Thanks
-Vincent

<cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>