From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: one time setup in server...
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:14:06 GMT
Bala,

Your question triggered some thoughts for me ... I have started writing
an email a week ago and actually started a proposal in my answer but I
found that it would not work perfectly well and thus have gone back into
research mode ... :-)

For the moment the simplest way to achieve what you want would be by
using static variables. Would that work for you ?

Thanks
-Vincent