From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: problem using CactusStrutsTestCase
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 22:28:42 GMT
Vishal,

See the Cactus FAQ on the web site (along with the Config Howto, also on
the web site that explains how to configure Cactus). It simply means you
do not have your cactus.properties file in your client side classpath.

-Vincent

testPTFindPhonesResult(com.cisco.nm.uii.example.actionform.TestPTFindPho
ne
> sAc
> tion)
> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
java.util.MissingResourceException:
> Can't
>  find bundle for base name cactus, locale en_US
>         at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown