From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Starting Weblogic 6.1 from Ant
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 22:28:42 GMT
Stefaan,

Yes, it does deserve an entry in the FAQ. Actually we need to compile a
"best-of" of the questions/answers posted on this list and put that in
the Cactus FAQ. We would be very happy if some users could contribute to
this ... hint hint ... :-)

WRT your question, I believe it has been answered (I can tell for sure
that I have answered it several times :-). Last time was last week). The
issue has to do with the "testurl" you're using in the runservertests
task. This task uses this URL to decide if the server is started. Thus
if the URL never points to a valid location, the tasks keeps trying to
call it and seems to "hang".

Thanks
-Vincent