From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Servlet Testing
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:28:57 GMT
Please read the manual first (which is what I have already told you on
the junit mailing list ...) and then come back if you still have a
question.

Thanks
-Vincent

P.S.: Here is my response to your message on the junit mailing list :

"
Please send your questions to the Cactus mailing-list (see Cactus web
site for directions).

I would also suggest you read the getting started guide and
configuration one before (and potentially the FAQ) as they contain the
answer to your question.

Thanks
-Vincent
"

java.util.MissingResourceException:
> Can't find bundle for base name cactus, locale en_US
>      at

java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.ja
va
> :707)
>      at
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:679)
>      at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:546)
>      at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.<clinit>(AbstractHttpClient.
ja