From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Last call before 1.3 reelase
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:28:45 GMT
Frank,

A good news and a bad news ! The bad news is that it is too late and
that Cactus 1.3 has been released. The good news is that the feature you
ask is included in 1.3 :-)

See http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_config.html

It is also possible to override the redirector mapping defined in
cactus.properties from inside your beginXXX() methods.

Cheers,
-Vincent

(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-cactus/documentation/docs/xdocs/c