From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Resource bundle not found
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:28:27 GMT
Arkady,

Please read the documentation :

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_config.html

You can also try the FAQ (which also answers your question) :

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html

Thanks
-Vincent

java.util.MissingResourceException:
> Can't find bundle for base name cactus, locale en_US
>
>       at

java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.ja
va
> :712)
>
>       at
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:683)

>       at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:546)
>
>       at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.<clinit>(AbstractHttpClient.
ja
> va:88)
>
>       at
> org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
>
>       at
> org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:371)
>

> Where I can find this resource bundle. Please help.
>
>                                                       Thank you

Arkady