From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Trouble running the sample
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:40:20 GMT
Devasish,

Can you try to change your cactus.properties so that there is no
trailing "/" in your URLs, and ensure that your web.xml matches that.

-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream(AutoRe
> > ad
> > > HttpURLConnection.java:127)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.ja
> > va
> > > :136)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java: