From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problems building from CVS source
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:40:20 GMT
Laurent,

In a few days, you've posted several questions to the list. This is fine
and appreciated. However, could you also post when your problem is
solved so that others (including :-)) stop looking for a solution when
you have already found it.

For the problem below for example, I don't know if you've solved it or
not. In case you haven't the solution is simple: the testURL you
specified in runservertests is invalid (try it in a browser, you'll
see).

Thanks
-Vincent