From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: jdk 1.2 and wl 5.1
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 07:29:50 GMT
Ken,

Yes, that's right. You should grab a nightly release of Cactus 1.3 (the
latest build is currently dated 10/3/2002 - a month ago, a I am having
some issues with the nightly build that I am correcting, albeit slowly,
should come back again within one week).

As far as I recall the problem was :

"Compatibility with JDK 1.2 was broken by using the URL.getPath() in
HttpClientHelper. It is now fixed and should work both for JDK 1.2 and
1.3" (from the Cactus changes page).

Thanks and sorry
-Vincent