From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problem with ServletInit and testSetAttribute in tests_tomcat_40
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:01:02 GMT
Sam,

I think you should better read both :

- E:\Dev\jakarta-cactus\documentation\dist\doc\getting_started.html,
which explains how Cactus tests are packaged

and

- E:\Dev\jakarta-cactus\documentation\dist\doc\howto_config.html which
explains how to configure your application web.xml.

:-)

Then, come back here and ask your question if something was not clear
from the documentation.

Thanks
Cheers,
-Vincent