From J.Keith.Far...@dynegy.com
Subject NoClassDefFoundError Again
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:20:04 GMT
I have an ear file which contains an ejb jar file and a war file.  We keep
utility classes in the ear file since the classloader for the war will find
classes in the ejb jar (at least on WebLogic 6.1).  When I compile the ear
for my test case I put the servlet entries in my web.xml for the
ServletRedirector however; it doesn't not find the test class when it is in
either the ejb.jar or the war file.  It only finds it if I explicitly set
it in the system classpath for the startup of weblogic.  I have seen
references to the fact that junit uses its own classloader.  Is this true
and if so could it be causing my problem?

Thanks,
Keith