From "Nicholas Lesiecki" <n...@eblox.com>
Subject RE: Session attribute test
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:34:51 GMT
Liviu,

Since Cactus runs in a servlet container, the container should fire a
SessionBinding event to your object when you put the object into session.

If you need more control over the exact nature of the event, you could also
use a mock object. You can find more info about MockObjects at:

www.mockobjects.com
http://www.junit.org/news/article/patterns/index.htm#MockObjects
easymock.org (one of my favorites!)

Cheers,

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Liviu Rau [mailto:Liviu.Rau@telemobil.ro]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 1:02 AM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Session attribute test

Hello everyone !

I have a session bean that implements the SessionBindingListener interface
and I want to write a TestCase on it. With JUnit I never find a way to pass
an event argument to the bound/unbound methods. Now I wonder if Cactus can
help me. Cactus is a very new tool for me, so I know virtually nothing about
it.

Thank you very much !

Liviu Rau