From "Brette, Marc" <Marc.Bre...@mkms.xerox.com>
Subject Test an HTTPS server
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:09:04 GMT
Hi,
We try to perform a test through HTTPS.

We have a server which is configured only to accept HTTPS connections.
We try to test a servlet in this server.
When we launch the test, it says it does not recognized such
protocol(https).

However, it seems that the httpclient used by Cactus supports HTTPS, so is
there any specific configuration needed (We set https URL in
cactus.properties and JSSE lib. are in the different classpath) ?

The server will only support HTTPS and I would rather not have a different
server.xml for test and for production.

Regards,
Marc