From "Pavan Aripirala Venkata" <pvenk...@h5technologies.com>
Subject RE: one time setup in server...
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:31:00 GMT
	I am also looking for ways to setup variables/objects just once,
on the server end. Please let me know if you figureout something.

Pavan

-----Original Message-----
From: BALA KRISHNA [mailto:ebalki2002@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 7:40 PM
To: Cactus Users
Subject: one time setup in server...

Hi,

How to do a one time setup for lot of tests in the
server?

I am new and I might be wrong here..... but my
understanding is that when I use TestSetup (returning
a TestSetup wrapper from static suite method), it is
running on the client. How to extend this to onetime
setup on server?

Another related question is, how can I initialize a
database connection only once for all tests and have
access to it in all tests?

Thanks,
balki