From "Krishna Kota" <KK...@smartops.com>
Subject RE:Weblogic5.1 Sample Problem
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:33:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

     I am not sure if we still have this problem. I faced the same today
and looked for a reasonable answer. I was not able to find it on the
list. So I trie it on my own and was able to fix it. I tried to get the
path separator from the JVM and use the pathconvert element to convert
weblogic classpath into a property. Please forgive me, if I am just
repeating the solution. Here is my startweblogic target. With out this,
I had to change the path separator manually in OS-specific XML files.

    Please let me know if there is a better solution.

        <target name="start_weblogic_51">
	<!-- Prepare the weblogic classpath and take it into a
property-->
	<path id="weblogic.class.path">
	    <pathelement path="${My project specific jars}"/>
	    <pathelement
path="${weblogic.home}/lib/weblogic510sp9.jar"/>
	    <pathelement path="${weblogic.home}/license"/>
	    <pathelement path="${weblogic.home}/classes"/>
	    <pathelement path="${weblogic.home}/lib/weblogicaux.jar"/>
	    <pathelement path="${My oracle driver}"/>
	</path>

	<pathconvert pathsep="${path.separator}"
property="weblogic.class.path.string" refid="weblogic.class.path"/>

        <java classname="weblogic.Server" fork="yes">

            <classpath>
                <pathelement
location="${weblogic.home}/lib/weblogic510sp9boot.jar"/>
                <pathelement location="${weblogic.home}/classes/boot"/>
            </classpath>

            <jvmarg value="-ms64m"/>
            <jvmarg value="-mx64m"/>
            <jvmarg
value="-Dweblogic.class.path=${weblogic.class.path.string}"/>
            <jvmarg value="-Dweblogic.system.home=${weblogic.home}"/>
            <jvmarg value="-Dsmartops.home=${project.home}/web"/>
            <jvmarg value="-Djava.security.manager"/>
            <jvmarg
value="-Djava.security.policy==${weblogic.home}/weblogic.policy"/>

        </java>

    </target>