From Sachin Sawant <ssaw...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Re: TestSampleServlet - java.io.FileNotFoundException
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 03:42:26 GMT
Hi Luis,

Well I had a look at your web.xml file where I found the following is
missing

<!-- Servlet Redirector URL mapping -->
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/ServletRedirector/</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Rest I suppose cactus-sample is the your context ...

Type in the http://localhost:8080/cactus-sample/ServletRedirector/ on
the browser after starting the app servers and check for the message it
normally gives the  Error: 500.

You have to create org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector
directory structure in your WEB/classes and put
ServletTestRedirector.class there which is available in cactus.jar ...

Another point is to include cactus.properties under WEB/classes

These are the few points which I think you should have a look .

Cheers
Sachin