From Dos Santos <newbie...@yahoo.com>
Subject Integrating with HttpUnit
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:32:41 GMT
Hey!

I'm having some trouble with my functional tests. I'm
testing navigation on a website with HttpUnit and I
came upon a hurdle.

I need to follow a link that goes something like this:
onclick=\"window.location.href='Registration.RemoveOrEditCustomer?jsessionid=...';"

Httpunit does not suport javascript testing. So I'm
trying to use something else to follow this link which
consists of a call to a servlet. I know cactus is used
for servlet testing and I was wondering if there is
any way that I could use Cactus to obtain the
resulting page of this link and then use it for
further navigation testing with HttpUnit.

I truly appreciate any help I can get.

THANX