From Ryan Shaw <r...@silveregg.co.jp>
Subject Re: Cactus and Jo!
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:24:13 GMT
Hello,

I recently received the following announcement from Hendrik Schreiber,
the developer of Jo!:

I just uploaded a new version of jo! to http://www.tagtraum.com/

There are some important security updates in this release. That means
everybody running a 1.0b6 version SHOULD update!
Also included are some pretty important bugfixes. Many thanks to Ryan & Co
for pointing them out!

jo! should now work with Cactus 1.2 (Servlet API 2.2)
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/) without problems.

I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it looks like good news.

Hendrik mentioned in a private email:
They were (unfortunately) NOT Cactus issues, but jo! issues.

So I guess you can close my bug report. :^)

Once we have our test suite running I will have Dave (one of my
colleagues in charge of our Cactus tests) submit Jo! scripts in the
style of the other container scripts in the Cactus dist.

Cheers,

Ryan