From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: any automated tesing tool
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2002 17:24:26 GMT
Hi,

What kind of automated testing are you looking for ? Cactus is an
automated testing tool but it may or may not be what you are looking
for.

Do you mean automated in the sense it generates the test cases for you
or in the sense the running of the tests is automated ?

For the first case, there is no miracle, it only works to an extent
(like testing boundary conditions).

-Vincent

M.J.

PG.Hostel