From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cactus and Jo!
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:39:16 GMT
Dave,

Wow ! That's really very good news !

That was one feature of Cactus I hadn't initially planned : to be able
to be used as a Servlet compliance testbed (in the same way as Jakarta
Watchdog is). Of course, it is not a complete testbed ... :-)

Thank you very much for reporting this. I'll close the bug report and am
eagerly waiting for your Jo! scripts that I'll commit as soon as I have
them.

Thanks again for keeping us informed and for your participation.
-Vincent

HTTP