From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: regarding running tests using cactus(very urgent )
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 07:18:30 GMT
Krishna,

You should be careful about following the information from the
approximity link. This is old information that have not been changed for
a long time. The official site is http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus.

Please read http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/getting_started.html and
follow the other links from there. Then have a look at the Cactus
samples.

If you still don't understand something after this, please come back to
this list.

Thanks
-Vincent

INF\lib\junit.jar;c:\tomcat\lib;c:\tomcat\lib\common\servlet.jar;c:\jdk1
.3

.1\jre\lib\rt.jar;.;c:\jdk1.3.1\jre\lib\ext;c:\tomcat\webapps\root\Web-