From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Testing EJB implementing EJBLocalObject interface with Cactus
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:11:24 GMT
Yes, Jacek, this is scheduled (see the todo list :
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/todo.html). It is the EJB Redirector
feature.

However, I would find it very strange that the RI does not support
calling local interfaces from a war. I can't confirm as I have not tried
it myself.

However, we are going to add a new sample to Cactus, in addition to the
sample-servlet : the sample-j2ee. We'll try to make scripts to run it on
the RI, JBoss and WL 6.1 to start with. We just need to find some time
to do it ... If you want to contribute, please come and join us ! :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

Cactus