From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: com.meterware.httpunit.WebResponse
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 16:50:17 GMT
Kim,

As an educated guess, I would say it looks like a HttpUnit bug ;-)

This is my guess because Cactus is completely transparent with regards
to the HttpServletResponse object (no wrapping, nothing). Also, on the
client side, the content type is set using :

        connection.setRequestProperty("Content-type",
            theRequest.getContentType());

where connection is a HttpURLConnection object.

Have you sent this mail to the HttpUnit mailing-list.

-Vincent

P.S.: Can you please not use BCC when sending mail to the list ?