From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFoundError Again
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:55:28 GMT
Keith,

No, it is not normal. Your test classes could be either in the ejb jar
or in the war (WEB-INF/classes or WEB-INF/lib) and it should work. Can
you please post the stack trace you're getting and show us your ear
directory structure ?

BTW, it is not a junit issue as JUnit is not involved on the server side
(it is only used to start the test on the client side).

Thanks
-Vincent