From "Jamie H Clinton" <jami...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Error in directions for VAJ 3.5.3 IDE
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2002 18:22:47 GMT

Vincent,

Yes, with the noted correction I was able to get it to work for
cactus-22-1.2 and VAJ 3.5.3 (as well as with VAJ 4.0). It would also be
helpful to others, I think, if the directions explicitly mention that the
httpclient.jar must be imported - that omission on my part held me up for a
while. The other problem I hit was the "Failed to invoke suite():
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" that other VAJ users have run across in
earlier threads. I got around that problem by explicitly adding the test
cases to the TestSuite that's returned in suite().

Thanks,
    Jamie

"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@octo.com> on 02/09/2002 05:47:03 AM

Please respond to "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>