From "joe black" <chinajoebl...@hotmail.com>
Subject ant halted after tomcat is started
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 02:17:34 GMT
hi, I'm a newbee for help and I want to use cactus to test my modules on jakarta-turbine. Problem
is like this,

build-test.xml:
  <target
    name="test-servlet"
    depends="compile"
    description="--> runs turbine servlet tests">
    <taskdef
      name="RunServerTests"
      className="org.apache.cactus.ant.RunServerTestsTask">
      <classpath refid="classpath"/>
    </taskdef>
    <RunServerTests
      testURL="http://localhost:8080/daisy/servlet/test"
      startTarget="start-tomcat-40"
      stopTarget="stop-tomcat-40"
      testTarget="turbine-servlet-tests"/>
  </target>

console:
>ant -buildfile build-test.xml test-servlet

Buildfile: build-test.xml
compile:
compile:
test-servlet:
start-tomcat-40:
     [java] Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
     [java] Apache Tomcat/4.0-b6-dev
     [java] Starting service Tomcat-Apache
     [java] Apache Tomcat/4.0-b6-dev

The process is halted here and other targets can't be reached.
I think my cactus.properties and web.xml are correct.
what could cause this?

Thanks

JoelGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com